Returns & Claims
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on consumer rights, the customer has the right to return any product purchased in the shop for no reason within 14 days after the day on which they receive the product.
- Products must be returned to the shop (Michał Popczyk, ul. Chełmońskiego 9, 84-230 Rumia, Poland) accompanied by a sales receipt.
- Any refunds due to the customer will be made by the seller using the same payment method that was used by the customer, unless agreed otherwise.
- Products must be returned in their original condition and unworn/unused.
- The cost of return shipping shall be borne by the customer; the seller will not accept collect shipments or parcels delivered at the shop’s expense.
- Customers have the right to file complaints under the provisions of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws no. 16, item. 93, as amended).
- To file a complaint, the customer needs to deliver the product accompanied by a sales receipt and a written statement of reasons for complaint.
- The shop will review the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the product.