Terms & Conditions
- Shop means the online shop “Stay Wild” operated under the domain name staywild.pl;
- Business days means any days between and including Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holiday;
- Consumer means any natural person who enters into a transaction with a businessperson falling outside the natural person’s business or professional activity pursuant to Article 22 section 1 of the Civil Code;
- Civil Code means the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, no 16, item 93);
- Act on consumer rights means the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended);
- Act on the protection of personal data means the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, no 101, item 926, as amended);
- Act on providing services by electronic means means the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144 item 1204).
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases made by customers in the online shop at staywild.pl.
- The shop is owned by Michał Popczyk, a sole trader operating under the business name Poppy Field Productions Michał Popczyk, with its registered office at the address: ul. Chełmońskiego 9, 84-230 Rumia (Poland), Tax ID Number (NIP) 588-184-67-21, Company’s Registration Number (REGON) 222126864, entered into the Central Register of Businesses and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG).
- Any contract for the sale of goods shall be governed by the laws of Poland.
- Products offered for sale include children’s clothing.
- Product prices are listed in Euro and include VAT.
- The time of placing the order by the customer shall be binding upon both parties.
Order Placement and Processing
- Orders are placed by completing an order form via the shop website.
- All registration details must be true and correct.
- Customers may access, amend or delete their personal data.
- By placing an order in the shop, the buyer agrees to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of order processing and delivery.
- Any personal data shall be protected under the Act on the protection of personal data.
- Orders are received via the website 7 days a week.
- Once the order has been placed, the customer will receive an order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
- Should an ordered product be unavailable, the customer will receive an email notification that the product is out of stock with the option of cancelling the order or accepting late delivery.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on consumer rights, the customer has the right to return any product purchased in the shop for no reason within 14 days after the day on which they receive the product.
- Products must be returned to the shop accompanied by a sales receipt.
- Any refunds due to the customer will be made by the seller using the same payment method that was used by the customer, unless agreed otherwise.
- Products must be returned in their original condition and unworn/unused.
- The cost of return shipping shall be borne by the customer; the seller will not accept collect shipments or parcels delivered at the shop’s expense.
- Customers have the right to file complaints under the provisions of the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws no. 16, item. 93, as amended).
- To file a complaint, the customer needs to deliver the product accompanied by a sales receipt and a written statement of reasons for complaint (date, type of inconformity with the contract, price reduction or withdrawal from the contract) to the shop’s address.
- The shop will review the complaint within 14 days of receipt of the product.
- Any complaints about the shop operation must be sent by email, and they will be reviewed within 14 days.
- The shop shall not be held liable for any impairment or interruption to the shop operation or use resulting from maintenance work or force majeure events.
Delivery of Products
- Orders will be shipped via Polish Post or courier DPD.
- Shipping costs shall be borne by the buyer.
- Orders are delivered on business days, will be sent witin 1-7 business days of the date of the order acknowledgement or crediting the seller’s bank account.
- If the parcel appears to be damaged in any way, delivery should be refused, a damage report form should be filled in, and the seller should be contacted.
- Payment options available to customers include bank transfer.
- Payments via bank transfer must be made within 7 days of order placement, otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- Bank transfer details: Poppy Field Productions Michał Popczyk
ul. Chełmońskiego 9
Deutsche Bank: 11 1910 1048 2210 9333 6679 0001Please describe the number of the order in the title.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change under Art. 385(3) of the Civil Code. Customers will be notified of such changes by means of an electronic communication.
- Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the rights acquired by customers prior to the effective date of such amendments.
- Any information and photographs that appear on this shop website are copyrighted and may not be copied or distributed without the shop’s prior consent.